Product Growth Lead
- London, UK
- Department: Marketing
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
As our Product Growth Lead, you’ll own the optimization of the Tradeshift user journey. You’ll understand how to navigate complex data and execute growth campaigns. Positioning the right message, at the right time, in the right place, bringing value to our seller customers. Reporting into Network Marketing, you’ll be embedded with the Product organisation and collaborate with executive teams, as well as liaise with external vendors. Shift happens! So you’ll be sharp and dynamic, ensuring continued growth of the network and revenue opportunities for core product offerings. This is a key role for Tradeshift as part of a new high-functioning department, focused on the success of our seller customers. Ideal candidates will embody an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for Tradeshift’s mission and have the following skills:
What a day is like:
- Establish and consistently optimize customer onboarding metrics and testing plans to achieve acquisition, and revenue metrics within budget
- Work closely with the internal creative team to build a full funnel content strategy and pipeline of creative assets, communicate/refine best practices for each channel, format, and audience segment
- Consistently optimize campaigns across existing channels and segments, establishing scalable data dashboards and real-time processes to effectively monitor performance
- Develop and maintain a robust testing plan across new and existing channels and segments to minimize reliance on primary channels
- Design attribution and engagement approach for Tradeshift developing internal models and (if appropriate) identifying/onboarding external partners
- Ensuring proper structure and execution of campaigns to meet full-funnel objectives across channels
- Manage, evaluation and onboarding of all new vendors and partners
- Work effectively with product and planning teams to support product launches and inventory plans, adjusting campaigns as needed to support effective revenue channels
- In collaboration with the product and marketing teams, ensure congruent end-user experience across marketing channels, in-product, and customer communications
You’re perfect for this role if you:
- Ability to collaborate across multiple departments including product, marketing, data teams, UX design, and others
- Expertise running quick, agile experiments that allow us to better optimize across a range of KPIs
- Have experience working with developers and product managers
- Experience with multivariate and BI testing tools such as DOMO, Google Optimize, Optimizely, Tableau, Looker, and/or Google Analytics
You also have:
- Experience with marketing tools, specifically Marketo
- Strong quantitative and project management skills
- Methodical - being able to build optimization and experimentation frameworks
- Good writing skills / sense of UX and design
- Understanding of statistics is a plus
- B2B or B2C Growth Marketing experience is a plus
- Light knowledge of HTML, CSS, common design tools, in-product tools such as Appcues
Location: Remote...but not alone.
Your colleagues are wicked smart and some of the kindest and nicest people around. We’re never assholes. You’ll be given the opportunity to do creative problem solving for issues that actually matter, and have a real impact on the projects you are driving.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries and snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness and volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings and much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.