Support Advocate (Level 2) US Time Zone
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Department: Customer Support
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
We're the team that's on the ground, making sure all of our users are getting everything they can out of the Tradeshift platform. We are looking for people that are inherently curious, know how to build relationships, manage projects, architect and deliver technical implementations and are ready to do what is needed to ensure our users are enabled to succeed.
- Responsibilities acting as Level 2/3 point of contact for the business supporting a number of business-critical services and applications
- Prioritizing and resolving day to day systems issues and client requests
- Troubleshoot and resolve all assigned incidents for the IBX platform according to ITIL Processes and in line with the company targets
- Be part of the main release projects as the application responsible for the workstream
- Drive the optimization of technology operations through system/services performance monitoring, data and analysis
- Effectively managing client expectations and escalating where appropriate
- Perform trend analysis to identify the cause of performance and/or usage issues
- Alert appropriate team (per incident and event management processes) to provide warning/notification that a threshold has been reached, something has changed, or a failure has occured
You’re perfect for this role if you:
- Fluent in English
- Min 4+ years experience in Service Desk Support or Incident Management
- Experience with transfer protocols such as SFTP, FTPS, web APIs (REST / SOAP)
- Experience with CSV, XML, EDI, X12 or any other type of document business standards
- Experience in data transformation technologies (XSLT, RegEx).
- Experience with database queries and functions (SQL) might be a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (English) for the global customers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong decision-making skills; able to make decisions with limited information and understanding at what point to escalate without taking calculated risks
- Strong execution skills; ability to follow tactical and strategic decisions
- Stakeholder management; able to manage expectations and to effectively deal with/mitigate potential conflict
- Strong interpersonal skills and influencing ability; able to influence customer and stakeholders
- Strong people relationship skills to liaise, develop across teams
- Willingness to be accountable for designated task; take accountability for result and demonstrated ownership
Our office in Kuala Lumpur offers employees daily catered meals, as well as a great work/life balance, allowing them to work from home when necessary. You’ll also have the opportunity to step up and troubleshoot, while coming up with your own solutions to problems.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Fixed Transport & Communication Allowance
- Daily lunch and snacks provided by the company
- Extensive medical insurance coverage
- Optical and Dental benefits