Manager, Inside Sales - Seller Onboarding Team
- Alexandria, VA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Network
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
Tradeshift currently seeks a hard-working and motivated Manager to manage and lead the Seller Onboarding Team based both remotely and in Reston, VA. The solutions that we offer help empower businesses of all sizes with the means to send and receive an increasingly wide range of documents from their customers. We are looking for a candidate with a history of managing a top performance team in a high-volume consultative role. The ideal candidate is capable of efficiently balancing a large volume of new inbound contacts with consistent follow-up of existing contacts until their solutions are integrated. This candidate must be able to effectively communicate, identify and solve problems, and manage multiple customer contact paths in a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do
- Lead and inspire the Seller Onboarding team toward effective goal and quota attainment
- Maximize sales teams’ effort by coaching, training, and managing each team member to their fullest potential
- Provide support and direction for team’s sales efforts with strategizing in their region and closing deals on target
- Support and educate team on specific marketing programs, lead generation campaigns, and targeted sales activities
- Strive to exceed sales quota on a monthly basis through consistent pipeline review and analysis
- Recruit, Hire, Grow, and Retain high energy, results driven Seller Onboarding Specialists
- Create and foster a performance-driven culture where every team member strives to be #1 among peers every day.
- Focus on the team's productivity, day-to-day operations, monitor and track ADR productivity
- Train Seller Onboarding Specialists on questioning techniques, objection handling strategies, storytelling, and differentiated messaging to persistently explore and uncover the pains of our prospects that align to our solution.
- Maintain weekly 1:1s with the Seller Onboarding Specialists
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-2 years of sales experience and 3+ years of sales leadership or management experience, preferably in a software environment
- Great work ethic and proven leadership and team-building skills
- Strong negotiating and strategic selling skills – creating a business plan, assessing territories, qualifying targets and prioritizing sales effort
- Proven ability to develop/drive and thrive in a metrics-driven, process-based environment with high accountability
Location: Remote...but not alone.
Your colleagues are wicked smart and some of the kindest and nicest people around. We’re never assholes. You’ll be given the opportunity to do creative problem solving for issues that actually matter, and have a real impact on the projects you are driving.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries and snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness and volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings and much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.