Sr. Director of Sales - UK, France, Benelux
- London, UK
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Sales & Pre-sales
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
We are currently seeking an extraordinary business executive to join our team as a Sr. Director of Sales. This position will be responsible for driving revenue growth specific to accounts in the United Kingdom, France, Belgium, and the Netherlands. In addition to requisite passion, skills, and experience, you will have a consistent track record in building and leading high performing teams that exceed revenue targets and associated company priorities. Your role will have a material impact on Tradeshift's overall performance, are you up for the challenge?
What a day is like:
• The successful candidate must fully understand the supply chain and financial supply chain landscape, competition and strategies behind building revenue
• You will be responsible for regional revenue plans using resources across sales, sales development, client executives, presales and alliances
• You will develop and execute sales strategies based on target market, prospect and customer data
• You must qualify, sell and close current and new clients
• You will build the EMEA regional sales team in line with company growth plans
• You will hit revenue goals and quarterly targets as assigned by the VP of Sales
You’re perfect for this role if you:
• 10+ years experience in enterprise sales
• Deep understanding of supply chain with a rich knowledge of pain points for CFOs, CPO’s, and SVP supply chain
• Strong performer with a thirst for success and un-phased by rejection
• Outstanding communication skills, being both outspoken and a good listener simultaneously
• Highly professional persona and polished demeanor. Strong verbal and written communication skills; effective at delivering executive level presentations.
• Sales and business minded, driven by targets
You also have:
• A passion for building and driving high performing sales teams in an Enterprise software, SaaS, and Start-up environment.
• Excellent leadership and influencing skills; ability to build strong business partnerships both outside, and within the organization.
• Skilled at business planning and diligent at measuring and communicating progress towards the plan, identifying roadblocks, and coming up with appropriate solutions.
• You possess exceptional presentation skills and are highly persuasive
Our office in London offers employees challenging work and the freedom and autonomy that allows them to truly have an impact on their projects. Each employee has a voice, and their hard work pays off. No good work goes unnoticed.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented mobile phone and home internet plan
- Lunch provided daily from local eateries and snacks
- A competitive compensation package + equity