- Frankfurt, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Sales & Pre-sales
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
Solutions Consultant - Europe (Germany, London, Denmark)
Do you want to be a part of a growing and energetic startup with a product spanning 190 countries? Tradeshift is disrupting the enterprise software space and in a big way. B2B has entered the Platform era and we are leading the charge. By connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform, network, and tools needed to develop apps, communicate in real-time, and create value from old processes like invoicing, payments, and workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years.
We recognize that business is messy and business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
Tradeshift is looking for an experienced Solutions Consultant based in Europe, seasoned in procurement, invoicing or corporate finance or supply chain procedures, to be a part of our global sales team. The role will support our Enterprise Sales and Alliances team, but also additional travel to other parts of Southern Europe may be necessary. We have set out to change the way that business software works, and this individual will be a leader in taking the product and platform to new markets alongside our world class sales team.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our product and industry along with an awareness of the competitive landscape
- Support the Executive Team on short and long-term strategy and positioning
- Support internal teams (Marketing, Product & Delivery, Strategic Partnership) in identifying product enhancements, solutions, 3rd party solutions and marketing campaigns to generate revenue opportunities
- Represent Tradeshift at industry events and conferences worldwide
- Craft messaging for the sales team to be used in marketing presentations and collateral
- Support and drive the team's sales cycles through pre-sales activities, from initial contact to project completion
- Manage a smooth handover process from Sales to Delivery and lend support to our Delivery team in the initial stage of the process
- Respond quickly to RFPs, leveraging our value proposition
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a sales engineer or consulting role with significant exposure to executives, global sales teams, and internal teams
- Understanding of Procure to Pay with a rich knowledge of how the Procurement and Accounts Payable processes function
- Ability to think strategically about how to evolve our product to remain competitive
- Experience with cloud computing, enterprise sales, and the importance of applying each within large corporations
- Understand the demands of startup life and how to execute with urgency
- Enjoy the turbulence that comes with a lean and agile team staying competitive in a well-developed area of enterprise sales
- Outstanding communication skills and deadly convincible
- Highly collaborative among high-stress, cross functional internal teams
- Language Skills: German (Mandatory), English (Mandatory)
Remote Location in Germany, Denmark, or London
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart and soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride and passion and embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness and volunteer Programs
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.