Product Marketing Manager
- New York, NY, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Marketing
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
Do you want to be part of a high-growth global financial startup spanning 160+ countries? Founded by three Danish visionaries with a dream of digitally transforming the way businesses work together, Tradeshift has emerged as a disrupter in the financial services, procurement, and supply chain space. Our global network of buyers, sellers, and partners provides a platform that will unlock $9 billion in existing unmet demand in supply chain financing. Our product team continues to develop innovative financial technology solutions that empower businesses to digitize, automate, and grow without limits.
We are looking for an experienced B2B product marketing manager to help us meet the challenges of our ongoing expansion. Under the guidance of the Head of Product Marketing, you and the product marketing team will be a critical component in the entire marketing organization. You will work closely with Product Management on all aspects of the product marketing strategy for their product(s), including developing product go-to-market strategies, understanding customer and market needs, building compelling product positioning and messaging, influencing product roadmaps, enabling the field on communication strategies, and executing successful product launches.
What you will be doing
- Develop clear, concise, and compelling product positioning and messaging for the products you own
- Collaborate with the product marketing team to define a broader vision for the product roadmap
- Enable sales and customer success organizations to effectively understand and articulate the value of Tradeshift’s offerings
- Create and manage the right set of sales tools, collateral, and enablement processes
- Develop and deliver insightful market and competitive intelligence
- Work closely with marketing, brand, sales, and demand generation teams to increase market presence and build pipeline and revenue
- Partner with Product Management to help shape product roadmap and vision
- Identify ideal customers to evangelize Tradeshift, develop references, and support case studies
- Personally evangelize the Tradeshift story by delivering compelling presentations at live and virtual events
- Spend time with customers to better understand market needs and gain an understanding of ICP, key personas, use cases, and value drivers for Tradeshift products
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing. B2B experience preferred. (Finance, SaaS, or Technology space a plus)
- Proven success in developing messaging, positioning, and driving sales enablement
- Agile mentality with the ability to easily move between strategic and tactical thought
- Highly skilled at analytical decision-making and has the ability to recognize business challenges and provide a path to the solution.
- Ability to distill actionable intelligence from data, compile and present findings and decisions.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment, influence decision-making, and build authority
- Strong ability to translate product features into value-based positioning and messaging that is meaningful and easily understood by customers and other business stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
- Skilled at working with a high degree of autonomy and the ability to execute independently on initiatives
- Comfortable in a remote work environment
- Excellent creative writing, story creation, and storytelling capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart and soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride and passion and embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off of challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness and volunteer Programs
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.