Digital Marketing Campaign Manager
- New York, NY, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Marketing
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
Are you a dynamic, innovative, and strategic Demand Generation marketing professional? Do you have a successful track record of running omni-channel marketing campaigns that achieve revenue and pipeline goals? Do you want to be part of a high-growth global startup?
If so, GREAT - Keep reading! We are currently expanding our marketing team and looking for a Demand Gen Pro to join our team.
Tradeshift is disrupting a stale e-invoicing, procure to pay, and financial solutions market. You’ll be a part of the Global Sales Team focusing on closing deals with Fortune 1000 companies across the globe!
We are connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years. We recognize that business is messy and business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
What you will be doing:
- Create and manage end-to-end global digital marketing campaigns with heavy emphasis on building and executing complex email campaigns
- Manage multiple stakeholders for global webinars, content syndication, 3rd party engagements with analysts and industry experts
- Own and manage the marketing prospect database
- Support customer communications programs
- Familiar with database management and list segmentation best practices
- Can create and manage multiple, omni-channel campaigns at once to achieve pipeline and revenue goals
- Work with SDR team and sales managers to facilitate lead follow up and accelerate opportunity creation
- Report on campaign success and return on marketing investment
- Work cross functionally across design, product and content marketing teams to execute on campaigns
- You have at least 3-5 years B2B marketing experience
- Marketo and Salesforce expertise with experience managing other marketing tech platforms
- You have a track record of running omni-channel marketing campaigns that achieve revenue and pipeline goals
- Have experience with database management and list segmentation best practices
- Work every day with a positive attitude and be a team player who can both coach and learn from their peers
- Self starter with a positive attitude
- HTML skills a plus
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart and soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride and passion and embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off of challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness and volunteer Programs
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.