Sr. Global Integrated Marketing Manager & Digital Lead
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Marketing
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
As a Sr. Global Integrated Marketing Manager, you’ll develop and manage global campaigns across regions, channels, audiences, and funnel stages to drive revenue. A key aspect of this role will be to develop and optimize an ABM strategy designed to generate both net new leads as well as accelerate prospects through the sales funnel. To be successful in this role, this individual will work seamlessly with multiple stakeholders at all levels, and have strong skills leading cross-functional collaboration to align and coordinate strategies.
You’ll be working closely with demand generation, product marketing, website/digital, content writers, operations, sales, and agencies/vendors to make it happen.
As a Digital Lead, your key objective will be to drive global demand, acquire new qualified customers, engage target accounts, and create pipeline with paid digital channels. This includes owning paid digital strategy, forecasting, budgets, launch plans and reporting across all paid digital platforms (SEM, Display, Social, Video). You’ll directly manage an outside digital agency for the daily execution and optimizations of the program.
This dual role requires skills in these areas: strategic thinking, project management, relationship building, problem solving, digital marketing, and leadership. The individual will manage multiple projects, formulate marketing plans, campaign briefs, own schedules, outline key milestones, oversee production of assets, track deliverables, and effectively run the paid digital program.
Lead integrated marketing campaigns by overseeing the development of strategies, planning processes, goals, writing campaign briefs, deliverables, launches, data analysis, and reporting for targeted audiences across multiple channels.
Develop, optimize and report on an ABM strategy designed to generate both net new leads as well as funnel acceleration.
Collaborate with stakeholders to create holistic experiences for potential customers across the entire marketing funnel.
Lead multi-team projects that work towards improving marketing processes and customer journeys.
Own the paid digital strategy, forecasting, budgets, launch plans, testing, analysis and reporting across all paid digital platforms (SEM, Display, Social, Video).
Manage an external digital agency’s daily program execution and optimizations.
Leverage global data and insights for testing new localized strategies and user experiences.
- 7+ years professional experience in marketing, with at least 2+ years within B2B SaaS.
- 5+ years of paid media expertise (either in-house or at an agency).
-3+ years managing an ABM strategy and campaign within a startup environment
- Global or multi-country experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with team members, channel owners, direct reports, leadership, and vendors.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, all of which require both strategic thinking and tactical execution
- Develop and lead full funnel marketing strategies with integrated campaigns.
- Strong quantitative skills and the ability to analyze data and make metric driven decisions
- Have worked with these marketing tools – Google Ads, Linkedin Ads, Google Analytics, Marketo, Salesforce, Rollworks, Asana, DemandBase or 6Sense (or similar), Qualified (chat)
- Proven experience developing digital program strategy and execution management.
- Leadership experience with influencing others and communicating direction.
- Ability to manage change, ambiguity, and roadblocks independently, while using good judgment about when to escalate or leverage others.
- Bachelor's Degree
At our Headquarters in San Francisco, you’ll be surrounded by the best and brightest in the industry. Your colleagues are wicked smart and some of the kindest and nicest people around. We’re never assholes. You’ll be given the opportunity to do creative problem solving for issues that actually matter, and have a real impact on the projects you are driving.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
Tradeshifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries and snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness and volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings and much more!
This is a full-time role based in our downtown San Francisco office. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.