Sr. Manager - Sales Enablement
- New York, NY, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Sales & Pre-sales
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
As a Senior Manager of Sales Enablement, you will have the opportunity to work with our sales organization and help them drive significant gains in sales productivity, thereby directly impacting the success of our company. In this role, you will be responsible for the development and effective delivery of the global sales enablement program, and you will partner with teams in sales, marketing and product to create, deliver and manage relevant external and internal sales assets that help the sales teams in their engagements with prospects and customers. Part of the responsibilities will also be to manage sales communication so that there is one consistent voice to the sales teams. The ideal candidate will have deep experience in collaborating cross-functionally to build sales enablement programs, paired with deep sales knowledge and an aptitude for creating great content.
What a day is like:
● Conduct analyses and interviews with sales managers, AEs and other stakeholders across the go-to-market organization to understand enablement needs.
● Develop and manage the global sales enablement program for the company that includes, among other topics, education on sales methodology, our offerings and messaging as well as the pain points we solve for our customers to help sales teams boost their productivity.
● Work with cross-functional teams across marketing, sales, product and others to create and deliver relevant sales assets and tools to the sales teams to use in prospect and customer engagements (including pitch decks, data sheets etc.) and internal assets to educate these teams and help them be more effective in these engagements (including sales playbooks, calls scripts, battle cards, etc.).
● Design and roll out an onboarding program for new hires as well as a continuous learning and development program for sales teams to address ongoing enablement needs.
● Track and measure the results and impact of the enablement program to ensure effectiveness and help make continuous improvements, and regularly report results and updates to key stakeholders.
● Collaborate with sales operations leaders on sales process and methodology, planning and technology needs.
● Manage and govern storage of the sales enablement assets and establish a process and policies for review, updating and retirement of assets.
● Design a sales communication process and govern and manage sales communication to ensure there is one consistent voice to the sales teams; also gather feedback and ideas to help support the needs and expectations of the sales teams.
What you bring to the role:
● Relevant experience in designing and delivering sales enablement programs and sales communication is a must; previous experience in sales, pre-sales or other customer facing role a plus.
● Excellent project management skills.
● Strong stakeholder management skills across cross-functional teams.
● Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills.
Location: Remote...but not alone.
Your colleagues are wicked smart and some of the kindest and nicest people around. You’ll be given the opportunity to do creative problem solving for issues that actually matter, and have a real impact on the projects you are driving.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, and guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride and passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, and then you’ll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy and the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions and feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, and guts.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries and snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision benefits
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness and volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings and much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.