Field Marketing Manager
- New York, NY, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Marketing
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
The Field Marketing Manager for the Americas is responsible for the complete end-to-end coordination and management of demand generation programs including planning, promoting, organizing and executing programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for the sales team in North America and LATAM. This role will predominantly focus on virtual and live (when safe) events for the region. They will work very closely with the Regional Sales leadership team supporting the goals of the region and global demand generation goals.
They will act as liaison between marketing and inside, alliances and field sales teams as well as central demand generation functions.
- Grow awareness, familiarity and perception for Tradeshift in key regions, amongst decision-makers.
- Develop, socialize and get buy-in from sales leaders, account executives, and your marketing counterparts to strategize, drive, and implement the optimal mix of field events and regional programs.
- Manage all aspects of the field marketing programs including scheduling, budget, vendor management, execution and reporting.
- Partner and collaborate with the campaigns team, product marketing, regional AEs, and SDRs, to create high value regional campaigns that deliver high-caliber content and experiences to build pipeline.
- Develop multi-touch marketing campaigns, multi-dimensional programs including both inbound and outbound tactics. Manage vendor contracts and relationships.
- Support company initiatives, give actionable feedback, share best practices and serve as advocate and information source for company on that region.
- Keep abreast of regional industry trends, competition, and new opportunities.
- Create internal pre-event briefings to effectively communicate objectives, align expectations, and rally the troops.
- Project Manage cross-functional teams to deliver all event-related tasks under tight deadlines, including creative and branding, content development, and sales outreach.
- Contribute creative program concepts to maximize the impact of our investments in the field region.
- Work closely with operations to, upload and track leads within Marketo and SFDC
- Create post-activity summaries and analyses to determine the effectiveness of each event or regional campaign as well as recommendations for the future
- Research industry trade shows and events whose audience aligns with our targets
- Devise marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing product awareness and increasing sales and profits.
- Constant energy and excitement about building the Tradeshift brand in the region
- A genuine interest in the cloud software category, keeping the team abreast of trends and insights
You're a perfect fit if..
- You enjoy being around people, meeting them, talking to them & most importantly sharing information about Tradeshift
- You have tons of energy and have the ability to command attention and interest from an audience
- You’re competitive, and always strive for a personal best
- You see challenges as opportunities & you continually improve methods to be more effective and efficient
...and you also have..
- Experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Superior organizational skills, detail-oriented, and confident multi-tasking abilities
- BS/BA or equivalent in applicable discipline.
- Minimum three years of experience in marketing or events roles, within the industry and/or cloud software companies
- Proven ability to transfer product positioning and corporate brand into regionally appropriate audience-specific messages and value propositions
- Experience and proficiency with both traditional marketing vehicles such as email, events, trade shows, as well as more current channels such as webinars, and social media.
- Exceptional written and oral communication and presentation skills
At our Headquarters in San Francisco, you’ll be surrounded by the best and brightest in the industry, as well as a few of our furry friends. Your colleagues are wicked smart and some of the kindest and nicest people around. You’ll be given the opportunity to do creative problem solving for issues that actually matter, and have a real impact on the projects you are driving.
Our culture was formed from day one when three Danes poured their heart and soul into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their job at Tradeshift with the same amount of pride and passion and embody the Tradeshift culture that makes us the best company in history.
Shifters come from various backgrounds and nations, and we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, and welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries and snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness and volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings and much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.