Enterprise Account Executive- France
- Paris, France
- Department: Global Sales
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions. We work hard and our teams have great freedom and responsibility to choose the best solutions, technologies and approaches to evolve the product to the next level.
We believe that being a global, multicultural company is a tremendous strength and we have people working from 18 different countries with hubs in Bucharest, Copenhagen, Kuala Lumpur, and San Francisco. We believe that if we truly focus on how to work distributed and collaborate across locations and (home) offices, we will not only enjoy work more but also build better products for our customers, and ultimately be a better company.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Fully understand the e-invoicing and financial supply chain landscape, competition and strategies behind building revenue
- Work closely with our Business Developers to materialize business from Their Prospects
- Develop and execute strategies to drive revenue based sales on Prospect and Customer Data
- Qualify, sell and close current and new clients
- Build relationships with decision makers and executives in all verticals Key
- Utilize your current network to open revenue pockets while building new business
- Hit revenue goals and quarterly targets as assigned by our Director of EMEA Sales
- Able to travel up to 50%
Let’s Connect If You…
- You are self-driven and are comfortable working remotely, or from home
- You have 5+ years experience in enterprise sales
- You are a strong performer with a thirst for success and un-phased by rejection
- You have outstanding communication skills
- You have exceptional skills and are deadly convincible Presentation
- You are sales and business minded, driven by targets
- You have a deep understanding of Procure to Pay with a rich knowledge of how the process functions Accounts Payable
We value diversity at our company. Tradeshift prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious or religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. All your information will be kept confidential according to GDPR guidelines.