Technical Support Engineer
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Customer Support
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions. We work hard and our teams have great freedom and responsibility to choose the best solutions, technologies and approaches to evolve the product to the next level.
We believe that being a global, multicultural company is a tremendous strength and we have people working from 18 different countries with hubs in Bucharest, Copenhagen, Kuala Lumpur, and San Francisco. We believe that if we truly focus on how to work distributed and collaborate across locations and (home) offices, we will not only enjoy work more but also build better products for our customers, and ultimately be a better company.
About The Role
We’re the Product Support team that’s on the ground, making sure all of our users are getting everything they can out of the Tradeshift platform. We are looking for people that are inherently curious, know how to build relationships, and are ready to do what is needed to ensure our users are enabled to succeed.
We believe in empowerment and ownership by every member of our team. Each individual is autonomous but expected to be present in the interest of our users and the platform. The scope of the customer support team starts at the initial engagement of the product and extends through the life cycle of every account, and the challenges they will face. You will bridge the communication gap, cross-functionality within Tradeshift and do what is needed daily to keep our users alive and engaged.
Let’s Connect If You…
- Min 2+year as integration engineer or technical support
- Min 3+ years experience in SaaS-based customer account/operations support
- Cool and calm under pressure in a transactional environment
- Good trainer with a passion for sharing knowledge and empowering others to succeed
- Strong prioritization and collaboration skills
- Highly data-driven mindset and a passion for analytics
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, highly refined interpersonal skills
- Experience with document formats CSV, XML, EDI, or any other type of document business standards
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Operations, MIS or Computer Science (preferred, but not required)
We value diversity at our company. Tradeshift prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious or religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. All your information will be kept confidential according to GDPR guidelines.