- Ottignies-Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
- Department: Network Services
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions. We work hard and our teams have great freedom and responsibility to choose the best solutions, technologies and approaches to evolve the product to the next level.
We believe that being a global, multicultural company is a tremendous strength and we have people working from 18 different countries with hubs in Bucharest, Copenhagen, Kuala Lumpur, and San Francisco. We believe that if we truly focus on how to work distributed and collaborate across locations and (home) offices, we will not only enjoy work more but also build better products for our customers, and ultimately be a better company.
What You’ll Be Doing
- You are the main contact point for our customers regarding their integration needs.
- You manage and implement, in parallel, projects with our customers and trading partners.
- You manage project budgets and deadlines.
- You liaise with the engineering team for feature requests and platform improvements.
- You assist our support team to address high-level requests from customers.
- You assist our sales team in terms of demo, presales activities.
- You train users and Tradeshift partners on the Babelway technology
Let’s Connect If You…
- You love a very diversified job combining customer relationships, project management, technology and technical challenges.
- You are not afraid of learning new IT and technical skills and using it on a day-to-day basis.
- You must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You must be comfortable in English and in either French or Dutch.
- Having some exposure to B2B Integration, Electonic Invoicing, EDI, Edifact, X12, XML is clearly a bonus
- The job is open for our Louvain la Neuve office in a hybrid way of working (shared between home and office) - we offer neither a relocation package nor a visa application
We value diversity at our company. Tradeshift prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious or religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. All your information will be kept confidential according to GDPR guidelines.