- Frankfurt, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Global Sales
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions. We work hard and our teams have great freedom and responsibility to choose the best solutions, technologies and approaches to evolve the product to the next level.
We believe that being a global, multicultural company is a tremendous strength and we have people working from 18 different countries with hubs in Bucharest, Copenhagen, Kuala Lumpur, and San Francisco. We believe that if we truly focus on how to work distributed and collaborate across locations and (home) offices, we will not only enjoy work more but also build better products for our customers, and ultimately be a better company.
About The Role
Solutions Consultant - Europe (Germany, Denmark)
Do you want to be a part of a growing and energetic startup with a product spanning 190 countries? Tradeshift is disrupting the enterprise software space and in a big way. B2B has entered the Platform era and we are leading the charge. By connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform, network, and tools needed to develop apps, communicate in real-time, and create value from old processes like invoicing, payments, and workflow. Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in many years.
We recognize that business is messy and business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development of Tradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
Tradeshift is looking for an experienced Solutions Consultant based in Europe, seasoned in procurement, invoicing or corporate finance or supply chain procedures, to be a part of our global sales team. The role will support our Enterprise Sales and Alliances team, but also additional travel to other parts of Southern Europe may be necessary. We have set out to change the way that business software works, and this individual will be a leader in taking the product and platform to new markets alongside our world class sales team.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Maintain a deep understanding of our product and industry along with an awareness of the competitive landscape
- Support the Executive Team on short and long-term strategy and positioning
- Support internal teams (Marketing, Product & Delivery, Strategic Partnership) in identifying product enhancements, solutions, 3rd party solutions and marketing campaigns to generate revenue opportunities
- Represent Tradeshift at industry events and conferences worldwide
- Craft messaging for the sales team to be used in marketing presentations and collateral
- Support and drive the team's sales cycles through pre-sales activities, from initial contact to project completion
- Manage a smooth handover process from Sales to Delivery and lend support to our Delivery team in the initial stage of the process
- Respond quickly to RFPs, leveraging our value proposition
Let’s Connect If You…
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a sales engineer or consulting role with significant exposure to executives, global sales teams, and internal teams
- Understanding of Procure to Pay with a rich knowledge of how the Procurement and Accounts Payable processes function
- Ability to think strategically about how to evolve our product to remain competitive
- Experience with cloud computing, enterprise sales, and the importance of applying each within large corporations
- Understand the demands of startup life and how to execute with urgency
- Enjoy the turbulence that comes with a lean and agile team staying competitive in a well-developed area of enterprise sales
- Outstanding communication skills and deadly convincible
- Highly collaborative among high-stress, cross functional internal teams
- Language Skills: German (Mandatory), English (Mandatory)
We value diversity at our company. Tradeshift prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious or religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. All your information will be kept confidential according to GDPR guidelines.