- London, UK
- Department: Recruiting & Talent Acquisition
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions. We work hard and our teams have great freedom and responsibility to choose the best solutions, technologies and approaches to evolve the product to the next level.
We believe that being a global, multicultural company is a tremendous strength and we have people working from 18 different countries with hubs in Bucharest, Copenhagen, Kuala Lumpur, and San Francisco. We believe that if we truly focus on how to work distributed and collaborate across locations and (home) offices, we will not only enjoy work more but also build better products for our customers, and ultimately be a better company.
About The Role
Tradeshift’s Talent Acquisition Team partners with leaders to hire some of the greatest people in their field. We want candidates to have a positive experience getting to know us and we love spreading the word about Tradeshift. The Senior Recruiter will be part of a global team and will be primarily focused on business recruiting with the occasional opportunity to manage a technical position.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Be a talent advisor and partner with leaders to attract candidates that will help meet business objectives
- Be a full cycle recruiter- network, source, interview, and advise candidates throughout the process while ensuring that they have a positive experience
- Create clear and organized hiring strategies for each requisition by documenting progress in our ATS
- Be a market expert and partner with HR to share information about current market trends
- Drive the recruiting process and ensure feedback is provided in a timely manner, metrics are provided, and regular status updates are provided to hiring managers
Let’s Connect If You…
- Have 5+ years of experience as an in-house recruiter at a technology company (preferably in GTM and G&A)
- Have developed pipeline generation strategies
- Love networking, building relationships, and advising
- Are personable, accountable, and results driven
- Are an excellent negotiator
- Have worked at a global company
We value diversity at our company. Tradeshift prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious or religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. All your information will be kept confidential according to GDPR guidelines.