- Ottignies-Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
- Department: Network Services
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions. We work hard and our teams have great freedom and responsibility to choose the best solutions, technologies and approaches to evolve the product to the next level.
We believe that being a global, multicultural company is a tremendous strength and we have people working from 18 different countries with hubs in Bucharest, Copenhagen, Kuala Lumpur, and San Francisco. We believe that if we truly focus on how to work distributed and collaborate across locations and (home) offices, we will not only enjoy work more but also build better products for our customers, and ultimately be a better company.
About The Role
As an Account Executive, you are the link between our prospects and their dream business solution.
You will nurture existing and potential customers and propose solutions that enable them to meet their objectives.
You will also liaise with our Enterprise and Network teams to be sure the best solutions are offered company-wide.
What You’ll Be Doing
Qualify and close deals with existing and new customers.
Work closely with our technical experts in order to demo the product to our prospects
Build relationships with our new customers and drive customer success with existing ones.
Let’s Connect If You…
- You have a few years experience in sales and customer relationships,
- You have a good understanding of the e-invoicing and supply chain landscape,
- You don't have an aversion for technology and words like PEPPOL, EDI, XML, ERP won't have any secrets to you,
- You have a good understanding of customers needs and presents the right solution to them,
- You are willing to succeed and grow the revenue and interaction between Business Units,
- You are able to deliver a clear communication/presentation to prospects & customers,
- You are Sales and business-minded, driven by challenge
- You have a good knowledge of English and French or/and Dutch
We value diversity at our company. Tradeshift prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious or religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. All your information will be kept confidential according to GDPR guidelines.