Sr. UX Designer - Pay
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Department: User Experience
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions. We work hard and our teams have great freedom and responsibility to choose the best solutions, technologies and approaches to evolve the product to the next level.
We believe that being a global, multicultural company is a tremendous strength and we have people working from 18 different countries with hubs in Bucharest, Copenhagen, Kuala Lumpur, and San Francisco. We believe that if we truly focus on how to work distributed and collaborate across locations and (home) offices, we will not only enjoy work more but also build better products for our customers, and ultimately be a better company.
About the role
Does complexity, ambition and creating big visions fuel your designer-mind? Can you represent design in both business discussions as well as technical discussions? Then we may have one of the most compelling UX design positions available for you.
Tradeshift PAY is the leading AI driven accounting automation solution used by enterprises around the world. The Pay team builds solutions to capture, validate, and process electronic invoices, documents, and payments. Our services are built in a modular way making it extremely extendable, so we are looking for someone with a holistic approach and a problem-solving attitude towards complexity. In this role, you will play a critical role in evolving the user experience of products that power the Tradeshift platform.
As part of an international design team, you will be responsible for driving your product team(s) safely through design challenges. This encompasses all phases from initial strategy and product ideation through implementation, launch and following iterations. This requires you to be experienced in concept generation, creating user journeys, wireframing, prototyping and delivering implementation-ready designs. Your ability to work with personas, qualitative & quantitative data, do user research with actual and potential end-users will also come handy when creating product hypotheses and validating your designs.
**Please add a link to your portfolio when applying for this role.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- You will partner with product and business owners to translate business strategy into product requirements and UX.
- You will test and validate ideas, designs, & hypotheses through various user testing approaches.
- You will present, rationalize and defend design decisions to stakeholders using your professional experience and the qualitative and quantitative research available.
- You will be part of one or more product teams, each consisting of 3-5 developers, a product manager and you, the UX designer.
- You will coordinate with designers and developer teams in other offices in the U.S. and Europe.
- You will work with other designers to establish platform design principles and extend our design guidelines.
- You will be working with your teams' developers to make sure the teams provide a world class quality of user experience.
Let’s Connect if You…
- You have experience designing for ecommerce, marketplaces, and B2B workflows
- You have 7-10 years professional experience designing web and mobile applications
- You have a structured and analytical approach to your work, you are organized, can work to a defined process and you actually have a plan for reaching the finish line.
- Solid proficiency with the latest design tools (Figma, Sketch, Framer, Principle etc.)
- Strong understanding of UX/UI principles, experience working with & contributing to design systems
- You have experience and success in working with teams of developers and product managers building products/services with complex requirements.
We value diversity at our company. Tradeshift prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious or religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. All your information will be kept confidential according to GDPR guidelines.