Senior Product Designer
- Department: User Experience
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions. We work hard and our teams have great freedom and responsibility to choose the best solutions, technologies and approaches to evolve the product to the next level.
We believe that being a global, multicultural company is a tremendous strength and we have people working from 18 different countries with hubs in Bucharest, Copenhagen, Kuala Lumpur, and San Francisco. We believe that if we truly focus on how to work distributed and collaborate across locations and (home) offices, we will not only enjoy work more but also build better products for our customers, and ultimately be a better company.
Does complexity, ambition and creating big visions fuel your designer-mind? Can you represent design in both business discussions as well as technical discussions? Then we may have one of the most compelling UX design positions available for you.
As a Principal Designer responsible for the design system, you will own and guide the future vision for creating a shared UI language for all of Tradeshift’s products across platforms. You will help build the foundation for evolving the user experience of Tradeshift products. In collaboration with the product and design stakeholders, you will define paradigms and patterns for providing a delightful and value-driven experience for users.
You will also play a key role in platform-level initiatives that impact every customer and user interacting with the larger product ecosystem.
- Own the design system - UI component library, documentation, design patterns for Tradeshift product ecosystem.
- Manage the UI components library in Figma.
- Create motion design guidelines using the latest prototyping tools.
- Create workflows for automating the adoption of design patterns across the products.
- Partner with designers, product managers, and engineering to create and implement the roadmap for design systems.
- Establish and evangelize platform design guidelines.
- Create concepts, UI, prototypes to create a vision for future product concepts on desktop, tablets, mobile devices.
- You have experience designing for e-commerce, marketplaces, and complex B2B workflows with multiple personas.
- You have 8-10 years of professional experience designing web and mobile applications.
- You are passionate about building delightful products with a strong design language
- You have a structured and analytical approach to your work, you are organized, can work to a defined process and you actually have a plan for reaching the finish line.
- Solid proficiency with the latest design tools (Figma, Sketch, Framer, Principle etc.)
- Strong understanding of UX/UI principles, experience working with & contributing to design systems.
- You have experience and success in working with teams of developers and product managers building products/services with complex requirements.
We value diversity at our company. Tradeshift prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious or religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. All your information will be kept confidential according to GDPR guidelines.