Enterprise Business Development Manager - Swedish Speaking
- London, UK
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Global Sales
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions. We work hard and our teams have great freedom and responsibility to choose the best solutions, technologies and approaches to evolve the product to the next level.
We believe that being a global, multicultural company is a tremendous strength and we have people working from 18 different countries with hubs in Bucharest, Copenhagen, Kuala Lumpur, and San Francisco. We believe that if we truly focus on how to work distributed and collaborate across locations and (home) offices, we will not only enjoy work more but also build better products for our customers, and ultimately be a better company.
About The Role
This growing team is focused on exponentially scaling the enterprise sales pipeline to enable the field sales force to execute on the revenue growth plan for the company. The extended business development team includes demand generation strategy, tight collaboration with marketing, and a group of team members that focuses on building pipeline through channel partners.
As a Business Development Manager, you are the backbone our revenue pipeline. You'll develop a tight partnership with your Account Executives, who rely on your tenacious drive to connect companies with innovative business solutions. You're the first point of contact for external executives to learn more about what Tradeshift can do.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Create qualified leads by outbound calling potential customers and converting incoming customer inquiries
- Work in a team based environment by collaborating with Field Sales Team on target accounts
- Develop new opportunities and activities at high levels within set territory/vertical
- Prospect at C-level, VP, and Director Levels
- Regularly attend, absorb and utilize on-line training and organized training throughout the year
Let’s Connect If You…
You're hungry for success. You collaborate with your team, and compete with yourself. You're willing to raise your hand when you need extra support, and are more than happy to provide support to your fellow teammates.
- Have four-year degree or equivalent experience
- Are able to speak Swedish fluently (must)
- Have 1-2 years experience of sales development, preferably with a startup
- Have outbound calling experience in a corporate environment
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate strong leadership abilities
- Have proven record of accomplishment and over-achievement of goals
- Have excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Are experienced using Salesforce and other Marketing CRM tools
We value diversity at our company. Tradeshift prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious or religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. All your information will be kept confidential according to GDPR guidelines.