Professional Services Engagement Manager - German Speaking
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Department: Professional Services
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions. We work hard and our teams have great freedom and responsibility to choose the best solutions, technologies and approaches to evolve the product to the next level.
We believe that being a global, multicultural company is a tremendous strength and we have people working from 18 different countries with hubs in Bucharest, Copenhagen, Kuala Lumpur, and San Francisco. We believe that if we truly focus on how to work distributed and collaborate across locations and (home) offices, we will not only enjoy work more but also build better products for our customers, and ultimately be a better company.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Own and drive success of 2-3 global enterprise customer implementations at a time
- Manage customer executives in Procurement, Finance, IT, Treasury, and Shared Services
- Consult with customers on how to implement best Marketplace practices, integrate with their procurement solutions, and get the most value from our solution
- Coordinate across Sales, Relationship Management, Product, Support, Customer Engineering and Professional Services to achieve customer success
- Leading workshops and managing work streams i.e. design, build, test, train, go-live
- Contribute to the development of Professional Services methodology, knowledge base, and tools
- Mentor other Professional team members
Let’s Connect If You…
- Are native German or fully fluent in the German language
- Master’s degree Preferred
- 5+ years experience consulting and/or implementing software in the enterprise space
- Procure-to-Pay and e-Commerce business process & solution experience
- SME within Marketplace and e-Commerce an advantage
- Comfortable leading discovery & design conversations around Marketplace and e-Commerce
- Skilled and respected communicator, consultant, and influencer
- Self-starter who is resourceful and not afraid to make decisions
- Data Driven to make customers successful, regardless of challenges or obstacles
- Consultant skilled at helping customers adopt best practices and standardization
- Solves problems methodologically and skillfully
- Organized and demonstrates time management skills
- Understands business processes and the interaction with IT systems
- Has a clear interest in, and acumen with technology
- High energy; thrives in complex, challenging and sometimes stressful situations
- Comfortable being responsible for customer success, even though all variables are not completely within your direct control (e.g., customer resources)
Job location can be Denmark or Germany.
We value diversity at our company. Tradeshift prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious or religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. All your information will be kept confidential according to GDPR guidelines.