Partner Enablement & Finance Manager
- Bucharest, Romania
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Finance, Procurement & Corp Dev
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions. We work hard and our teams have great freedom and responsibility to choose the best solutions, technologies and approaches to evolve the product to the next level.
We believe that being a global, multicultural company is a tremendous strength and we have people working from 18 different countries with hubs in Bucharest, Copenhagen, Kuala Lumpur, and San Francisco. We believe that if we truly focus on how to work distributed and collaborate across locations and (home) offices, we will not only enjoy work more but also build better products for our customers, and ultimately be a better company.
About The Role
Tradeshift is looking for a Partner Enablement & Finance Manager to support all partners who are providing strategic products and services which surround the core Tradeshift Platform. As a Partner Enablement & Finance Manager you own the overall related to our partner deals, ensuring robust controls and profitability. You are the strategic and trusted advisor for the Tradeshift Alliances and Customer Value teams and you ensure a successful and profitable business relationship for Tradeshift. The Partner Enablement & Finance Manager reports into the VP, Strategic Finance Organization and will partner with the Alliances, Customer Success and Product teams and other important stakeholders on any partner contract and processes, which have strategic impact on the Tradeshift Platform.
The operational management of strategic partners and vendors is not yet established as a function within Tradeshift. With that the Partner Enablement & Finance Manager has the mandate and responsibility to define and implement the function across Tradeshift.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop an end-to-end operational Partner Management process starting from the partner sales hand-over to actual billing processes
- Partner closely with the Customer Success and Alliance Sales team to ensure the proper onboarding of new partners and a stable, high quality delivery of existing partners to end-clients.
- Being responsible for the overall commercial and contractual relationship together with the Alliances Sales team including renewal and (re-)negotiation of contracts
- Take on the existing manual partner billing process and develop and end-to-end scalable billing process to ensure balanced cash-flow between partner and end-client billing
- Analyse the existing partner basis in terms of contract terms, delivery & profitability and develop a potential harmonization plan (e.g. for scanning partners) towards end-clients
- Develop and maintain a partner P&L
- Collaborate with the Alliances and Customer Value organizations to create partner enablement and success plans for the most important partners/vendors
- Collaborate with the Alliances and Customer Value organizations to plan regular quarterly business reviews with partners and potentially specific end-clients
- Collaborate with the Alliances and Customer Value organizations to create a long term risk mitigation strategy for partners with direct impact to end-client delivery like scanning & compliance partners.
- Ensure that products and services are delivered in a timely manner and high quality. Implement partner KPIs and Measurements
- Serve as partner advocate by being the link of communication between partners, internal teams and if needed end-clients
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by partners and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Work close together with the Product team to ensure alignment between partner delivery and the Tradeshift Product strategy
- Prepare regular reports of partner status, profitability, risks and mitigation strategies
Let’s Connect If You…
- Have prior experience working for established SaaS software vendor in a Partner Manager / Commercial role
- 3+ years of experience in analytical or process-oriented roles
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to communicate and influence at a senior level; must be able to foster and maintain strong partnering relationships with Sales, Customer Success and other internal departments
- Excellent teamwork skills to collaborate with the Sales team, Legal, Finance and all other key stakeholders
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Strong Excel skills required / Google Doc skills a plus, proficient in PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate complex scenarios and topics in a clear and ingestible manner
- Strong analytical skills, problem solver, detailed oriented and appreciation for accuracy
- An ability to efficiently provide high-quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management and organization skills with flexibility to work in a fast-paced, changing and international work environment
- Comfortable working across global time zones
- Accountable and able to work independently to achieve deadlines
We value diversity at our company. Tradeshift prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious or religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. All your information will be kept confidential according to GDPR guidelines.