Network Growth Coordinator
- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Department: Network Sales
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions. We work hard and our teams have great freedom and responsibility to choose the best solutions, technologies and approaches to evolve the product to the next level.
We believe that being a global, multicultural company is a tremendous strength and we have people working from 18 different countries with hubs in Bucharest, Copenhagen, Kuala Lumpur, and San Francisco. We believe that if we truly focus on how to work distributed and collaborate across locations and (home) offices, we will not only enjoy work more but also build better products for our customers, and ultimately be a better company.
About The Role
Tradeshift is seeking a Network Growth Coordinator. This junior role will help support and drive online acquisition and adoption of the Tradeshift platform by our customer’s entire supplier base with marketing campaigns. This role will work cross functionally with our Product, Delivery and Customer facing teams. Help bring value to our seller customers, ensure continued growth of the network, and generate revenue opportunities for core product offerings. Ideal candidates will embody an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for Tradeshift’s mission and the hunger to win for our customers.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Administrative support for supplier onboarding marketing initiatives both internally and externally
- Manage incoming data upload requests on behalf of our customers
- Handle ongoing supplier queries; identify, troubleshoot and execute
- Deal with big customer data, messaging, breaking down and cleansing data
- Keep our marketing communications current and fit for our customers
Let’s Connect If You…
- Excellent attention to detail and experience handling contact data
- Ability to think out of the box and be proactive about suggesting improvements to processes
- Understand and be able to work to strengths to contribute to the team effectively
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Great communication skills required for both internal as well as external stakeholders
- Ability to think strategically and to execute brilliantly informed by data-driven insights
- BS/BA preferred
- Familiar with operational tasks that come with managing data
- Ability to handle ongoing day to day operational tasks
We value diversity at our company. Tradeshift prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious or religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.