Senior Business Intelligence Analyst (Sales)
- Austin, TX, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Strategy & Operations
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions. We work hard and our teams have great freedom and responsibility to choose the best solutions, technologies and approaches to evolve the product to the next level.
We believe that being a global, multicultural company is a tremendous strength and we have people working from 18 different countries with hubs in Bucharest, Copenhagen, Kuala Lumpur, and San Francisco. We believe that if we truly focus on how to work distributed and collaborate across locations and (home) offices, we will not only enjoy work more but also build better products for our customers, and ultimately be a better company.
About The Role
As a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst (Sales), you will be a key member of the operations team. You will be responsible for building out and managing the required analytics
and reporting to assess the performance of the various parts of our go-to-market engine and for deriving insights to improve performance and support critical business decisions. You will
partner with sales and marketing leaders to understand the insights they need to manage and grow their business and work cross-functionally across our sales, marketing, operations, IT and other teams to implement what is needed. You will develop and report on various metrics for sales and marketing success, design and run analyses and attribution to derive deeper intelligence and track and consolidate relevant sales and marketing data. Ultimately, you will become the source of truth and insights that enables better decision-making and helps our sales and marketing teams become more productive.
What You’ll Be Doing
● Develop, implement, and manage an analytics framework with key metrics derived from business goals, attribution rules and relevant reporting along the funnel across sales, marketing and the wider go-to-market organization to measure business performance and develop actionable insights to improve performance.
● Assess effectiveness of go-to-market programs, campaigns, channels, and processes and derive actionable insights to inform go-to-market strategy and planning.
● Develop automated sales and marketing analytics and reporting and visualize outputs in the company’s BI tool and go-to-market systems, including Salesforce and Domo.
● Perform complex analyses to support ad hoc requests and strategic projects for the leadership team.
● Build, execute and oversee the analytics cadence and format and the regular distribution of sales and marketing reports and insights to management and executive leadership.
● Manage the day-to-day use and the enhancement of analytics tools, reports and dashboards and drive adoption across sales and marketing leaders and their teams.
● Engage and collaborate with stakeholders in sales, marketing and other key functions to capture and support analytical needs and enable better decision-making.
● Ensure collection of relevant sales and marketing data for performance tracking, organize, validate, and manage the data, and help improve data accuracy and consistency.
● Collaborate with the IT team to define and implement technology needs in support of the analytics agenda and to drive procurement, implementation, roll-out and rationalization of tools as needed.
- 3-5 years in sales and marketing analytics or similar role at a fast-paced SaaS company.
- Structured, analytical thinker who can deliver actionable recommendations out of complex datasets.
- Experience in independently managing analytical projects from inception to delivery.
- Comfortable with large data sets, including modeling and analysis (BI/analytics tools, Excel, Google Sheets) and reporting of results (charts, reports, dashboards and slides).
- Proficiency in Salesforce, BI/analytics tools (Domo), SQL, and Excel or Google Sheets; foundational Marketo knowledge a plus.
- Knowledge of SaaS / subscription business models and associated KPIs required; knowledge of fintech business models a plus.
We value diversity at our company. Tradeshift prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious or religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.