Data Entry Clerk
- Los Angeles, CA
TransCentra, Inc. provides billing and payment software and services for consumer and business-to-business markets. It offers TransCentra Transaction Management System, a payment processing system for retail and wholesale remittance processing
Responsible for data entry of alphabetical/numeric keyboard to input data. Interprets simple error message and re-enters rejected data. Refers more complex rejects and illegible items to supervisor.
* Minimum of 10,000-12,000 data entry keystrokes per hour.
* Ability to operate office equipment such as printers, fax machine, copy machine, calculator. Balancing experience preferred.
* Must be detail oriented and have good organizational skills.
* Ability to work in a fast paced production environment and meet deadlines.
* Input retail & wholesale work accurately according to procedures, both alpha and numeric keying.
* Verify non-matched items.
* Perform work per customer specifications.
* Key each account with specified information.
* Verify deposits balance with journals.
* Repair rejected remits and checks.
* Maintain current account procedures and update when necessary.
* Input exception batches for retail & wholesale.
* Complete production log sheets.
* Ensure work meets established production and quality standards.
* Maintain an acceptable level of production and meet daily deadlines.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
Must have at least 3 years of experience in a clerical setting.