Interactive Producer (Digital Project Manager)
- Toronto, Canada
Trapeze is a full service interactive marketing agency working on a range of challenging projects with clients such as Kraft and Shoppers Drug Mart.
Trapeze offers a chance to work with cutting edge technology, supercharged colleagues, radically impressive clients, some of the most creative minds in the industry. We offer a competitive base salary, comprehensive benefits, excellence working conditions and career advancement opportunities.
As an Interactive Producer, you will work closely with our Senior Account and Project Management staff in servicing our larger clients. Reporting directly to the Account Director, this role is also expected to manage small-scale projects (with limited senior supervision) within time and budget guidelines.
Issue identification and solution management for both our client and internal team is key piece to our need. This does include administrative work as part of our Project Management practices to ensure budgets and quality results are met.
The ideal candidate will be fully capable to Roll with the punches and is adaptable as plans evolve while maintaining a positive mindset (with a sense of humor). Being highly organized and detail oriented with a preference to work within a collaborative team participation will be highly successful in this position. Proactive problem solving skills are a must.
- Independently coordinate the delivery of small-scale projects (<$40,000 budgets) and managing ongoing updates to large-scale web sites.
- Review all tickets and release plans to ensure completion of releases as well as managing the day-to-day tasks of our production teams.
- Creates, executes and continually updates project plans that define scope, budget and schedule.
- Manage the coordination, organization and input of content within client’s CMS
- Lead weekly road-mapping calls with clients
- Timely and accurate completion of contact and status reports
- Docket administration (opening and closing)
- Assist in month end reporting (timesheet follow up, budget control reporting)
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in marketing or business)
- 2 to 4 years relevant industry experience, preferably in Digital
- 1+ years working experience managing online marketing projects (campaign development, media planning, email marketing) including the efforts of designers, web and application developers
- Knowledge of Agile project management and documentation process
- Passion for marketing and all things digital
- Clear, concise communication skills - oral and written with
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Project, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Extremely detail oriented with the ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Good organizational, time and multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, team-driven environment
- Managed online marketing projects (campaign development, media planning, email marketing)
- Willing to work occasional off hours when necessary