- Toronto, Canada
Trapeze is a full service interactive marketing agency working on a range of challenging projects with clients such as Kraft and Shoppers Drug Mart.
Trapeze offers a chance to work with cutting edge technology, supercharged colleagues, radically impressive clients, some of the most creative minds in the industry. We offer a competitive base salary, comprehensive benefits, excellence working conditions and career advancement opportunities.
We’re looking for a skilled Digital Art Director to lead creative direction and designs for all our new projects here at Trapeze. The focus is to create harmonious and high quality digital experiences for all our existing and new clients.
Trapeze is in a consistent state of growth and always seeking the best talent.
We want to hear from you if you are...
- Passionate about the digital marketing space and all things digital
- Creative and able to conceive new ideas to conquer barriers
- Customer centric focus with a natural ability to over deliver
- Able to work and succeed in a collaborative team environment
- Extremely detail oriented and proactive to solving problems
- Conceptualize, art direct and execute digital marketing creative for Trapeze and its external partners, in order to attract new shoppers and retain loyal consumers
- Lead the conceptualization and development of fresh visual direction that continually evolves the user experience.
- Work with Project Management and Account Teams to identify creative assets that support upcoming campaigns
- Communicate the creative vision for seasonal digital marketing campaigns to the ecommerce creative team
- Manage the digital marketing creative process and provide direction to the ecommerce creative team, including web designers, email designers, production artists and copywriters s
- Collaborate with internal team of web designers, marketing managers, copywriters and Creative Directors to achieve milestones on time
- Manage the coaching and development of web designers
- Proactively research content-rich brand websites, both inside to stay abreast of how others are meeting their business and branding objectives
- Protect the Trapeze brand and integrity wherever and however it appears internally, publicly and electronically, maintaining the defined set of graphic standards
- Provide leadership and guidance to the web creative team
- Develop web photography concepts and art direct photo shoots as needed
- 5+ years of experience working in an agency setting
- Strong demonstrated ability with graphic design and conceptual thinking
- Post-Secondary Education in a digital media field or advertising
- Portfolio with a variety of digital, social, brand, CPG, promotions design samples
- Ability to develop mock ups as well as web-ready files
- Expert ability of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Pixel-perfect attention to detail
- HTML, CSS, UI/UX design and understanding an asset
- Understanding of Web Standards, site architecture, site build out/deployment, and CMS integration
- Strong oral and written communication in English
- Able to articulate creative and aesthetic choices to team members