SEO/PPC Marketing Specialist
- Toronto, Canada
Located in Toronto Canada, Quark Expeditions is the world leader in polar adventure travel. Since 1991, Quark has been establishing a tradition of firsts in polar travel: as the first to transit the Northeast Passage with adventure travelers; the first to take travelers to the far side of Antarctica; and the first to circumnavigate the Antarctic continent with guests. Quark is recognized for its diverse fleet of passenger vessels and offers the widest variety of polar itineraries of any other adventure company.
Quark Expeditions is a member of Travelopia, which is the world's largest collection of specialist travel brands. Each brand is individually operated, creating unique experiences that are centered around specific destinations, passions or interests.
Quark Expeditions is seeking an experienced, lover of all things digital to join a team of passionate marketing and communications professionals to play a key role in our marketing efforts. This is an amazing opportunity for anyone who has a calling to create and manage world-class digital marketing campaigns, as well as a passion for travel.
In this role, you will execute digital strategies which include PPC, SEO, remarketing and other various digital marketing tactics to help acquire new qualified leads. You will be in charge of all external, online acquisition marketing, managing the strategy, execution, and optimization across channels.
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and HubSpot landing page sources reports
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower cost-per-acquisition
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs
- Craft landing pages and lead-gen forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Good knowledge of SEO optimization strategy development and implementation
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more), and content distribution and placement networks like Outbrain and Taboola
- Excellent communicator with ability to sell and convince. You will manage all relationships with vendors and ensure we get the most efficient cost possible
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines