Content Marketer Needed for Services Firms - Work Remotely
- New York, NY
We help professional services companies generate leads and convert them into clients. We are a small team composed of people who absolutely love to do what we do, which is why we are so good.
The company is located in New York City and we will open an office in South Florida on the 4th quarter of the year. You can work from anywhere within the United States.
This position is perfect for stay-at-home parents.
Enthusiastic and prolific content marketers with experience in professional services firms (i.e. accounting, consulting, and law firms), we are looking for you.
Your expertise is needed for us to grow more and faster.
We are getting ready to launch a new marketing campaign. We will do whatever it takes (as long as it is ethical and legal) to be the number one in our niche – and to make our clients the number one in theirs. You will play a huge role in that, creating and implementing content strategies for us and our client. Amazing designers and developers will collaborate with you to make your job more effective.
- Research and brainstorm ideas for content campaigns
- Document the selected ideas and deadlines into an informal content marketing plan
- Implement the plan
- Measure success and document it
- Strategize ways to improve on the results Implement the new plan
We expect you to write prolifically, run webinars, and are open to suggestions.
When applying, answer the questions below, send your compensation requirements, and attach three samples of your work.
- What kind of professional services marketing have you done?
- How long have you been in content marketing?
- What did you do before content marketing?
- What is your style?
- What is the best success you have had?
- What is your favorite ice cream?
- How do you measure success?
- How many hours per week can you work?
- When can you start?
This will start as a freelance position. Upon delivering satisfactory (scratch that! – amazing) results, you will be offered a part-time and then full-time position. Send your compensation requirements and state if it is negotiable or final.
Looking forward to welcoming you into the team!
Work from home =)