- Atlanta, GA
"Great Leaders lead to great results."
We’re searching for our next Great Leader.
Is it you?
Tribridge Residential takes pride in providing a vast array of real estate services. Our current portfolio of 18,000 units spans 20 cities in 6 states. From inspiration to disposition, we provide seamless execution of property value creation and enhancement. We strive to be the most respected multi-family company in the South by consistently delivering on our promises.
For our teams, we work to maintain the best possible environment, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Our current opportunity is for a Leasing Consultant who will interact directly with prospective and current residents to achieve maximum occupancy. He or she will act as the Tribridge Residential representative by conveying the benefits of the community. The Leasing Consultant will be responsible for the leasing process, from introduction to the actual occupancy of the resident. He or she will maintain communication throughout the tenancy of the resident and support the property’s marketing plan.
What are you searching for? We can offer you a place where your voice will be heard and your opinions, ideas and experience valued. We can offer you a work environment that rewards thoughtful risk-taking and encourages the questions "why?" and "what if?" We also offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package including healthcare, 401(k), long-term and short-term disability, paid holidays and life insurance. Most importantly, we offer a fun, positive working environment that is challenging and stimulating.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Awareness of company and community policies
- Have a comprehensive working knowledge of all lease-related documents and be able to accurately complete the documents in a timely manner
- Maintain accurate resident files in accordance with company policy
- Enter data into the computer relative to residents and potential residents
- Assist in developing and maintaining a resident retention/renewal program in order to achieve optimum increases and conversion ratios
- Assist in preparing the competitive market survey report as needed
- Verify application data and qualify potential residents
- Participate in the coordination of community-sponsored events
- Become certified as a Leasing Specialist through the company in-house training program
- Business Acumen/Knowledge – Understands or has the ability to learn industry functions
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds timely to customer needs; strong customer service/satisfaction philosophy
- Communication – Ability to present ideas in a concise and logical sequence; strong command of information and ability to present it effectively and professionally
- Math Skills – Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages
- Persuasion – Ability to influence others to accepts one’s thoughts, ideas, recommendations and suggestions
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong customer service/satisfaction philosophy
- Proficient sales skills with professional image
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Computer literacy and typing proficiency required to complete lease-related paperwork and resident correspondence
As a Tribridge Residential team member, you represent Tribridge Residential. While you are on the job, Tribridge Residential expects you to wear clothing and accessories that are appropriate in a professional business environment. If a uniform is required at the property, you are expected to wear it. Refer to the Tribridge Standards Guide for additional information.
To respond to this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Leasing Consultant-Atlanta" in the subject line.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.