Product Owner SAP
- Łódź, Poland
Launched in 2007, Tricentis has gained recognition worldwide as a cutting edge continuous testing company. Our software testing tool, Tosca Testsuite, is revolutionizing test automation, making automation easy even for those who have limited to no programming experience.
As we are rapidly expanding, we are looking for an enthusiastic Product Owner. Our company culture is lively and agile, modeling the same DevOps principles we are using to revolutionize the future of software testing for our customers.
Our headquarters in Vienna, Austria, with offices in Germany, Switzerland, the UK, the Netherlands, Poland, India, the US, Singapore and Australia.
- Define and develop user stories and acceptance criteria for the new Tricentis SAP offering
- Work closely with Product Managers, Software Architects, UX Designers, Developers and QA to translate high-level requirements into User Stories and review their implementation
- Maintain the product backlog and assist Product Management to translate product vision and strategy and feature objectives into actionable product features
- Be the subject matter expert for your product's capabilities and future plans
- Be a member of the agile team in the role of a product owner
- Provide first line training/guidance and coaching on new products/features to all internal audiences including Customer Success team
- Ideally 3+ years professional work experience with any SAP solutions
- Prior experience with SAP in the role of SAP KeyUser is an advantage
- Any experience with enterprise SAP or non-SAP systems and processes is desired
- Prior experience in agile environments in the role of a product owner is an advantage
- Fluent English language skills (both verbal and written)
- Collaborative and team player, “can-do” attitude
- Creative and forward thinking with excellent communication skills
- Open-minded personality, hands-on attitude and passionate about interacting with multi-national stakeholders
- Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
- Wide range of responsibilities and a variety of career opportunities
- Working at the cutting edge of Software Development
- Attractive salary and variable compensation
- Flexible working hours (no core time)
- Great events for employees
- Private health care
- Intense job training in our modern office in Vienna
Eager to work in a fast growing, innovative and highly motivated company where each individual contribution to the company's business counts? Go ahead and apply! We look forward to receiving your application.