Brazilian Account Manager
- San Francisco, CA
Triggit was founded in 2005 to address a simple question: “Why is the process of buying online display advertising so inefficient?” Over the past six years, Triggit's innovative demand-side platform has consistently pushed the industry forward. Triggit was one of the first companies to leverage real-time bidding exchanges when they appeared in the fall of 2008, and one of the first bidders integrated into the Google AdX Exchange in the summer of 2009.
Today, Triggit continues to be the most technologically advanced DSP in the market, pushing the envelope in areas ranging from integrated data management through its own DMP, to the development of built-in campaign attribution technology that gives advertisers the first truly accurate measure of overall display media ROI. With access to over 10 billion impressions a day from millions of sites across the web, Triggit uses advanced algorithmic calculations to optimize impression-based pricing and bidding, executing real time buying decisions in less than 50 milliseconds.
Are you a fluent Brazilian Portuguese speaker who loves technology and advertising? Join the Triggit team!
What you’ll get to do all day:
- Act as the lead point-of-contact and primary relationship manager for Triggit's key agency and direct clients in Brazil
- Maintain a productive and proactive relationship with Brazil-based clients following campaign launch
- Educate clients about Triggit's best practices and work with clients who develop new strategies according to business objectives
- Coordinate with Triggit's US-based product operations team to ensure flawless execution of client campaigns and delivery of reporting and analytics.
- Fluent in both Brazilian Portuguese and English.
- 100% self-motivated. Drive is extremely important in this role, and this is something you’ll need to demonstrate throughout the application and interview process.
- 2-4 years experience explaining complex technical products to clients or customers, in sales, support, or business development.
- 2-4 years experience with proactive client relationship management. This is not a reactive support role, nor is it an operations role. You’ll be held accountable for further developing Triggit’s highest-value client relationships in Brazil.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with the ad tech industry.
- Team-focused and collaborative.
- Mastery of data; comfort with drawing insights from large, raw data sets.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.