- Oklahoma City, OK
Trinity Industries, Inc. is a multi-industry company that owns a variety of market-leading businesses which provide products and services to the industrial, energy, transportation and construction sectors.
Trinity’s businesses provide capital goods and services ranging from railcars to barges, concrete to propane tanks, highway guardrail to structural wind towers, railcar parts to crash cushions, and railcar leasing and management services.
Trinity’s vision is to be a premier, multi-industry growth company that generates superior earnings and returns for its shareholders. Trinity expects to accomplish this through:the strength of our businesses’ market leadership positions
- the depth of our operational expertise
- the quality and talents of our people
- a commitment to excellence and continuous improvement
Welds metal parts together to fabricate or repair products according to layout, blueprints, or work orders; complies with all safety rules and procedures. Duties will include preparing and aligning metal products for welding, weld metal parts together, tacks and grinds, operate drills and tools (Pneumatic, rose bud).
* Capable of setting up and welding in most all welding positions;
* Able to Back Gouge and perform x-ray weld and repair;
* Capable to troubleshoot machines, good math skills;
* Must pass FCAW 1G & 2G test flux core, MIG, sub arc;
* Minimal supervision.
* Capable of setting up and preparing to weld;
* Welds in multiple welding positions, does some grinding;
* Must be able to Back Gouge and make weld repairs;
* Must pass FCAW 2G test;
* Requires some supervision.
• Ability to setup machine
• Must be able to pass weld test
• Capable of reading, understanding and following weld procedures
• Safely and effectively performs all essential functions
• Ability to function as a team member, establishing effective working relationships
• Regular and predictable attendance is required
HOURS: Monday - Friday, 6pm to 6am shifts (additional OT available)
EEO/AA: Trinity Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is our policy to consider applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status. However, Trinity is required by law to maintain certain information about applicants that is not used in the hiring processes. If you supply us with this EEO information, it will be strictly in accordance with the law. If you choose not to supply the information to Trinity it will have no effect whatsoever on the employment process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.