Senior Performance Marketing Manager
- Berlin, Germany
Founded in 2010 and based in San Francisco, Tripping.com is the world’s largest platform for vacation rentals. We work with top sites to offer 10 million vacation homes in over 150,000 destinations. We give travelers access to the widest selection of vacation and short-term rentals worldwide. We are venture-backed, growing FAST, and having fun playing in a $100B market.
We have seen tremendous growth in the US, now we are coming to Europe to become the leading platform globally. Think: Like Swoodoo or Kayak for flights, or Booking.com for hotels: Tripping.com for Vacation Rentals.
Currently we are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to grow our European Marketing presence. This position will be based in our new headquarter in Europe, location is still to be determined.
You will be part of an experienced team launching new markets and knowing what they are doing.
- You plan, create and execute all EU performance-based online marketing campaigns (SEM, display, retargeting)
- You are responsible for monitoring, optimization and reporting of all activities
- You develop new strategies for expanding to additional performance marketing channels and test these channels
- You work closely with the EU and San Francisco leadership team
- You are responsible for reporting your KPIs and adjusting your activities to reach the goals set for the EU performance marketing
- 3 - 5 years of experience in managing successful online marketing campaigns in key paid acquisition channels including Google AdWords, Facebook, affiliate networks and various paid acquisition programs targeting consumers
- Experience targeting consumers in Europe, especially Germany, France and UK
- Ability to work autonomously and/or within a small team while making proactive decisions based on the opportunities available
- Ability to define and implement key marketing programs for the company while making sure to stay within the allotted budget and managing our programs to a specific ROI.
- Proven track record of executing and optimizing A/B campaigns and multivariable split tests to help improve conversion rates and click-through-rates
- Experience in forecasting and managing marketing programs based on a customer acquisition cost target and revenue optimization
- Previous responsibility for reporting on KPIs and financials to leadership teams on a regular basis
- Creativity and willingness to test new strategies and emerging customer acquisition channels. We want to be on the cutting edge of new customer acquisition marketing programs
- Exceptional analytical and real-time problem solving skills with demonstrated ability to provide solutions
- High level of competency in Excel or other similar tool to develop scenario models
- Experience in travel, meta/vertical search, real estate, retail, flash sales, or e-commerce
What you need to excel
- Intense desire to be part of a team who is building a successful company from the ground up
- A good sense of humor, an open mind, and a high level of integrity
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Love of travel and experience staying in vacation homes
- Sense of adventure: willing to take risks, either for the adrenaline, or the experience
- We offer a challenging and versatile position in a highly-motivated and output-driven team
- We have flat hierarchies, we love fast decision-making
- We regularly meet up with our teams globally in San Francisco or another location
- We offer fair and above-market compensation including a meaningful equity package