Senior Quantity Surveyor (Post-Contract)
- Doha, Qatar
- Department: Infrastructure
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects in over 108 offices in 45 countries worldwide.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result our people get to work on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
- Performance of the post contract administration aspects of a set of projects as part of the programme management consultant's role on a major programme of infrastructure development works
- Interfaces with all teams to meet overall program deliverables
- Monitoring and processing Variation Orders and Addenda; Final Accounts for Consultants and Contractors; Drafting and maintaining periodic commercial and Contractual reports; Drafting Weekly and Monthly Reports
- BSc degree in Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management or Construction Management
- 10+ years’ post graduate experience
- Must have Infrastructure / roads experience
- Previous experience in the Middle East is necessary
- MSc degree preferred
- Successful post-contract administration of major infrastructure projects – site based experience in last 5 years preferred
- Experience of leading teams
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experienced user of MS Office and project management software
- Membership of a recognized International Professional Body preferred e.g. MRICS
- Experience in international contracting mechanisms e.g. FIDIC
- Excellent English-language written and oral communication skills
- Commercially and contractually aware
- Accepts Responsibility
- Team player
- Strong customer focus
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/