PropTech Commercial Analyst
- Department: Real Estate
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realise their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 110 offices worldwide.
- Assist Regional Leads with conversion of Post PED High Level Designs to supplier Works/Purchase Orders
- Track projects IT unit costs and volumes from Pj2 through Pj5 (PO raising, invoicing and payment)
- Ensure Project budgets are kept up to date from PED through Change Control and Variation Orders
- Monthly preparation of regional project reports and communication to Project Managers and Quantity Surveyors
- Create and maintain monthly Global project update report
- Updating and maintain Clarity for regions; incl. storage of documentation, updating of cashflow forecasts
- Work with Project Managers and Quantity Surveyors to agree accrual values for each month
- Work with R2R Accounting team to ensure access to all invoices and accruals are logged to book accruals
- Audit of PropTech to ensure full financial management
- Assisting the PropTech Project Director on Governance audits
- Maintenance of PropTech Tools and commercial database
- Alignment of PropTech project docs with property project documentation [limit]
- Assist the PropTech Project Director in alignment and updating of the T&I standards and inputs into the client's-Works document
- Assist Strategy lead updating ITO cost calculator with latest benchmarks
- Tools: Briefing, scoping, costing, reporting
- Ensure full integration with Property process
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/