Assistant Project Controls Manager (Arabic)
- Doha, Qatar
- Department: Infrastructure
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects in over 108 offices in 45 countries worldwide.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result our people get to work on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
We are currently recruiting for the Assistant to the Project Controls Manager, to work on our major infrastructure project in Doha, Qatar.
- Draft, review or recommend any project control related documents as required
- Provide progress reports as and when required
- Attendance at relevant meetings
- Technically proficient in all aspects of project controls such as planning, analysis and managing process and commercial considerations
- Report to the Project Controls Manager
- Arabic speaker is a must;
- Experience in Ministries or Government bodies preferable
- Minimum of 8 years post graduate experience with experience in major infrastructure projects or programmes; preference will be given to roads, aviation, structures or rail related experience
- Current residence in Qatar preferable
- Required immediately.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/