- Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Department: Natural resources
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 110 offices worldwide.
- Prepare and update marketing collateral i.e., presentations, case studies, brochures
- Maintain and update in-house marketing, opportunity, and client satisfaction databases
- Support Director and Bid team in proposal preparation and submission
- Prepare candidate resume to company submission format and monitor existing staff CVs are up to date for bid submission
- Create and maintain resource database
- Manage supplier contract and procurement registrations and pre-qualification exercise
- Support market research exercise
- Arrange client meetings
- Support RM (Risk Management) interface
- Prepare onboarding and offboarding approval documents for approval
- Support Director in resume screening and shortlisting process for candidates
- Work collaboratively with the Human Resources and IT teams for all employment, hardware, and software related matters
Commission management and Finance
- Set up project folder for new appointment commissions and grant the access for assigned team
- Handle project team travel arrangement not limited to airfare, hotel, visa arrangement
- Set up finance job number and update job status when job is completed.
- Compile project team timesheet and obtain client approval
- Prepare monthly invoices in accordance with company cut-off date
- Monitor invoice submission, track invoice payments and debts
- Verify expenses claim submissions for Director approval
- Candidate should be willing and able to manage and prioritise multiple tasks as require
- Degree in business management, marketing, human resources or similar qualifications
- 5 years’ experience in Business, Human Resource and marketing administrative support role
- Proficient with MS office skills
- Proactive, ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks with limited supervision
- Good arithmetical and analytical skills to manage and complete daily administrative tasks.
- Good written and oral English skills
- Must be a team player and integrate easily with others at all levels of the organization.
- Good communication, facilitation, negotiation, presentation, and analytical skills.
- For interested candidate, please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/