Project Document Controller - Hyderabad
- Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Department: Real Estate
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society. Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 112 offices worldwide.
Key Role Statement
- Provide overall document control support to project team, able to track/ publish in and outgoing documents and lead stakeholder meetings.
- Manage and monitor preplanning, permitting, procurement, construction works, program document control
- Support project team and EPCM / GC understand the Microsoft requirements for document control and program requirements
- Ability to work independently and lead EPCM /GC DC team to align with Microsoft document control, O&M manual and project close out requirements.
- Making sure to roll out of Microsoft standard project report and checklist. Tracking and uploading on the DAMS and document depository
- Technical close out of projects
Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Setup Project Management Process for the applicable stage of the project.
- Setup Project Management Software to manage documentation throughout the project.
- Upload documentation to SharePoint or equivalent Client Internal Management System.
- Setup Teams Folders and Filing Structures.
- Create processes such as workflows, flow charts, QA, RFI reports, using a Project Management Platform.
- Setup metrics of all projects
- Coordination of technical tasks within the discipline (including sub-contractor and clients).
- Assist in document standardization and check to ensure compliance of the Client standard with relevant regulation and codes.
- Ensure seamless technical close out of projects
- Tracking the certification related documents like, IGBC, tier certificate, compliance documents, audit documents
- Multiple years of progressive responsibility project document control
- 7+ years of working experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Construction Project Management, or Construction Management preferred
- Direct experience in data center construction is preferred
- Ability to independently manage deadlines and support staff
- Good Microsoft skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Ability to influence cross-discipline teams
- Construction health & safety knowledge
- Able to communicate in English and Hindi