Project Manager - Planning & Contracts (Civil/MEP)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Department: Real Estate
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 110 offices worldwide.
Turner & Townsend are looking for Project Manager to join our award winning, for Mumbai cost centre, growing project management team working within Turner & Townsend's team.
There are long term secured frameworks with national and regional organisations within the following sectors - Retail, Commercial, Industrial, Education, etc.
The right candidate will have the opportunity to progress within our business and receive a competitive salary. There will also be the opportunity to support internal business initiatives and development, in order to offer our people an all-round exposure to the business. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate consultancy experience.
Role within the project:
1. Performing baseline schedule preparation, update on monthly basis, and issue the progress status, Progress S-curve to the client on bi-weekly basis.
2. Integration of the various consultants, Client, subcontractor, and internal team members and keep everyone on same page in relation to the project timelines and site status.
3. Working closely with the Contractors and its vendors, analysing schedules/weekly updates and actively managing the schedules with them to ensure a successful outcome.
4. Review site progress status and issue the detailed report to client and contractor on delays and programme risk.
5. Collecting and interpreting schedule data and providing output to the project and cost team.
6. Interfacing with the project technical staff to define a change to schedule and identification of variances from the original plan.
7. Providing valuable advises to Contractor for mitigation and accelerations of the site works.
8. Review and respond the Contractor’s Extension of time claims.
9. Support the other DC projects team as SME for Planning, reporting templates and provide valuable inputs during the contractor’s baseline review and controlling stage.
10. Prepare tender programme during pre-contract stages.
11. Interpret the FIDIC yellow book clauses and provide the advise to Client for Contractual actions
12. Issue and respond to contractual notices to the Contractor as per FIDIC Yellow book Contract obligations.
- Graduate (Civil/MEP) NICMAR, MRICS.
- Post Graduate Qualification in relevant field would be an added advantage.
- You should have relevant experience of working for a construction consultancy in India, be degree educated in a relevant construction subject and have good technical skills.
- 8-10 years of post-qualification experience in similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/