Associate Director (Project Lead) - Hyderabad
- Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Department: Real Estate
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 110 offices worldwide.
Key Role Statement:
The position is based at our client facility which is a large MNC - Data Center project.
1. The Project Lead shall lead a team to manage the day-to-day activities of the programme of projects, and be the on-site key point of contact for key stakeholders and/or the Client
2. Manage and Monitor construction works, program and accomplishment
3. Oversee coordination between EPCM, AE, GC and other internal external stakeholders (Approval of RFI’s, RFA’s, submittals, drawings, samples and mock-ups)
4. Oversee EPCM design, planning and coordination works
5. Oversee EPCM QA/QC management and implementation
6. Oversee EPCM Safety and Security Department management and implementation
7. Oversee all the onsite activities of the project
8. Focus on proactive planning and risk management
- Worked in a PMC or client based organization
- Excellent communicator and polished personality who can blend into the culture of client
- Someone who has the ability to interface with the PMO team or the client team and also have the ability to get out the work from the EPCM consultant
- Doesn’t necessary have DC experience but the ability to lead green field projects
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/