As a software systems integration firm, Twin Technologies has built its reputation on two pillars of business. First, developing products on behalf of clients: government, Fortune 500 new lines of business, or startup organizations. Second, we perform consulting services against existing enterprise applications.
Twin Technologies services include:
Commercial development and Integration
White Label Consulting Services for Existing Enterprises
Vertical Expertise: Healthcare, Financial Services, Digital Media, Human Capital, Retail
Technical Domains: Web 2.0, RIA, SaaS, Flex/Java, LiveCycle
Key Partnerships: Adobe, Brightcove, IBM, Visible Measures
Twin Technologies is looking for a Project Manager / Scrum Master . This person should possess strong Agile experience.
As Scrum Master, the Project Manager will be tasked with running the project with the Agile methodology, leading the daily stand-ups, communicating status against Agile activities and ensuring that progress is being made against all Scrum activities.
We are looking to find someone who has solid leadership skills, solid Agile project management experience and a track record for delivering high-profile projects on-time and with a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Minimum of five years experience leading project teams using Agile
- Experience in a professional services, client-facing environment
- Ability to facilitate the process of scope definition and backlog prioritization
- Ability to communicate effectively across all facets of the team; Establish a communication plan to support communication both within the project team and with our customers
- Manage project risks and issues, developing and communicating mitigation and contingency plans
- Experience with managing projects utilizing web and mobile technologies (Adobe LiveCycle experience is a real plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage remote / virtual project teams
- Full time
- US Citizenship is required
- Prefer this person to be from in or around the Baltimore, MD area
If this sounds like the right job for you, then use the button below to submit your resume. We look forward to receiving your application.