Senior Project Manager/Scrum Master
- Boston, MA
Twin Technologies, Inc. is a leader in technology consulting services focused on helping organizations grow, innovate and transform the way they do business through the application of technology, business process and user experience. Our solutions increase efficiency, productivity and revenues while strengthening overall brand value and image. Since 2005, we have been delivering world class service to Fortune 500 companies across Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Media and Retail as well as Non-Profit and Government agencies.
Twin Technologies is looking to add a senior Project Manager / Scrum Master to our professional services team. This person should possess Agile experience.
This person will work closely with our technical leads and engagement managers on our client projects. They will provide leadership, collaboration, facilitation and mentoring skills to both the Twin team, as well as those of our clients. The Project Manager will be responsible for preparing estimates and tracking financial and other PMO metrics during the project lifecycle.
As Scrum Master, the Project Manager will be tasked with running the project with the Agile methodology, leading the daily stand-ups, communicating status against Agile activities and ensuring that progress is being made against all Scrum activities.
This is a key role at Twin Technologies – we are looking to find someone who has solid leadership skills, solid Agile project management experience and a track record for delivering high-profile projects on-time and with a high degree of customer satisfaction.
We really require someone that has experience managing projects for a professional services type company (i.e. IT Consulting Services Firm)
- Minimum of five years experience leading project teams using Agile
- Experience in a professional services, client-facing environment
- Ability to facilitate the process of scope definition and backlog prioritization
- Ability to communicate effectively across all facets of the team; Establish a communication plan to support communication both within the project team and with our customers
- Manage project risks and issues, developing and communicating mitigation and contingency plans
- Experience with managing projects utilizing web and mobile technologies
- Have some technical exposure/expertise (i.e. java, html, web design, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage remote / virtual project teams
- travel will be required
- Ability and set up to work remote from home office