Senior Project Manager/Scrum Master
- Boston, MA
Twin Technologies services include:
Commercial development and Integration
White Label Consulting Services for Existing Enterprises
Vertical Expertise: Healthcare, Financial Services, Digital Media, Human Capital, Retail
Technical Domains: Web 2.0, RIA, SaaS, Flex/Java, LiveCycle
Key Partnerships: Adobe, Brightcove, IBM,Visible Measures
Twin Technologies is looking to add a senior Project Manager / Scrum Master to our professional services team. This person should possess strong Agile experience.
This person will work closely with our technical leads and engagement managers on our client projects. They will provide leadership, collaboration, facilitation and mentoring skills to both the Twin team, as well as those of our clients. The Project Manager will be responsible for preparing estimates and tracking financial and other PMO metrics during the project lifecycle.
As Scrum Master, the Project Manager will be tasked with running the project with the Agile methodology, leading the daily stand-ups, communicating status against Agile activities and ensuring that progress is being made against all Scrum activities.
This is a key role at Twin Technologies – we are looking to find someone who has solid leadership skills, solid Agile project management experience and a track record for delivering high-profile projects on-time and with a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Minimum of five years experience leading project teams using Agile
- Experience in a professional services, client-facing environment
- Ability to facilitate the process of scope definition and backlog prioritization
- Ability to communicate effectively across all facets of the team; Establish a communication plan to support communication both within the project team and with our customers
- Manage project risks and issues, developing and communicating mitigation and contingency plans
- Experience with managing projects utilizing web and mobile technologies
- Have some technical exposure/expertise (i.e. java, html, web design, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage remote / virtual project teams
- travel will be required
Note – When you are not travelling, you can work remote from home