Lead Designer - UX, UI, illustration, typography, web, & more
- Toronto, Canada
We believe magic can happen when two people meet, when they hold hands, when they see each other smile !
Still in a stealth-mode, TwoBunnies have assembled who's who of Canada's Entrepreneur landscape to disrupt the online dating industry. Our team has previously made products that we sold to Google and Apple, and we are working on the next big thing !
We are a very young startup and are recruiting core members to build version 1 of our product. Hours are long, pressure is intense, but boy does it feel good in the end !
If you think you thrive in startup environment, we would love to hear from you !
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you don't find a position listed that fits you, but you envision being part of the team that is working on making real life connections a reality.
We take design very seriously. We're looking for a designer who does too.
The UI/UX designer will help transform new and existing product ideas into intuitive, engaging experiences, as well as refine existing materials and products.
- Defining and implementing design criteria, design guidelines, and design specs that demonstrate experience with industry standards/best practices and corporate visual design guidelines and strategies across desktop software, web, and mobile platforms
- Creating storyboards, flows, wireframes, mockups, and experience prototypes to guide development
- Iterating designs based on user feedback research, technology constraints, and market dynamics
- Promote design thinking and advocate design principles and best practices
- Collect data through user research, field studies, usability tests, and user feedback
- 2 years professional design experience in user interface design, web applications or enterprise software
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant design, psychology, or technology field
- Strong knowledge of standard tools like OmniGraffle, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, or similar
- Solid understanding of the design process and demonstrated experience working on amazing, elegant user interactions
- Expert knowledge of web usability, navigation structures, hierarchy and composition
- Proficient in creating wireframes, storyboards, and design specs
- Strong visual skills in producing comps, icons, and other assets
- Thorough understanding of user-centered design and web standard
- Mobile experience (iOS & Android) is a plus, but not required
How to Apply
Email the following to email@example.com (subject: "Lead Designer"):
- A short paragraph on why you want to work at TwoBunnies
- What are some of the best designed websites and/or iOS apps?
- Link to your Dribbble or Behance profile
- Links to websites and/or mobile apps you've designed
- Link to LinkedIn Profile