Office Assistant Receptionist
- Atlanta, GA
UA Holdings is a full service multi-divisional private investment company. We provide personalized real estate development, management and investment services to private equity funds, residential and commercial clients, with 27 offices across the U.S.
UA Holdings Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Location: Atlanta, GA (Management Office)
Office Receptionist Duties Include:
- Coordinate with property manager and superintendent to maintain property and service tenants.
- Maintain supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations.
- Assist property manager contract with tenants by negotiating leases; collecting security deposit.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Previous administrative or customer service experience.
- Ability to exceed goals.
- Customer service friendly.
$16.20 per hour + quarterly bonus
- Medical/dental plan.
- 401K retirement plan.
- Paid vacation, sick and personal days.
- 35% rent discount on company housing.