Customer Service/Administrative Assistant
- Bay Shore, NY
We are a Bay Shore (Long Island) based company which supports utility industry clients. We have an immediate need to add an additional member to our customer service team. This individual will support all facets of our daily business and must be reliable, organized and personable.
The ideal candidate will be capable of managing both administrative and customer service related tasks, will have previous experience working in an office environment, is calm under pressure and is a self-starter.
- Customer Service – Speaking to customers, making appointments for field crew visits to customer’s homes, tracking interactions with customers
- General Administration – Generating and updating reports using MS Excel and Word, Answering Telephones, Providing General Administrative Support to Management Team
- Interface with accounting and keep records related to invoicing
- Inputting data into a customer management database; keeping detailed records of customer interactions, work performed by field crew and work completed for billing purposes
- Administration – Scheduling, routing crews, reporting status, keeping accurate records
- Monitoring and ordering uniforms and supplies
Skill Sets of Interest:
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) Proffered
- Previous office related experience required - Minimum of 2 years’ experience preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Office Products
-Word, Excel, Outlook required
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and time management skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Team player with customer service focus
- Ability to multi task and work efficiently in a team or alone
- Flexible and capable or working in an environment with constantly changing priorities
Our Company is proud to offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Excellent Health Plan
- 401K Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Dynamic and supportive work environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.