- San Francisco, CA
Ubisoft is composed of over 12,000 talented people located in 28 countries across the globe. With around 85% of its staff devoted to game development, Ubisoft has the 2nd largest in-house creative team in the world.
The company’s 27 different creative studios work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon®, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more.
With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and exceptional Copywriting Intern to join our creative team in the beginning of May for up three months. This person will be working on a wide portfolio of video games such as Just Dance 2018, Tom Clancy Ghost Recon Wildlands, and For Honor.
- Assisting in scripting concepts for television/game trailers
- Writing copy for a wide range of deliverables such as: o Naming
o Social posts
- Currently pursuing a relevant bachelor's degree, or recent grad within the last year
- You should be a whiz with crafting words across a wide range of genres
- Have a killer portfolio
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to multitasking and enjoy a challenge
- Applications without a portfolio will not be considered (link or PDF)
- Only candidates currently located in SF Bay Area will be considered
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.