- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Ubisoft Abu Dhabi is a subsidiary of Ubisoft, one of the leading game developers and publishers with more than 9000 employees and 29 studios around the world.
Our first game CSI Hidden Crimes had over 30 Million downloads till date and is available on IOS, Android, Amazon and Facebook. We launched our second title NCIS Hidden Crimes in September 2016. We are 60 people at our studio, focusing on creating a world-class, Free to play, cross-platform mobile games!
Ubisoft Abu Dhabi is looking for a Producer who can be the voice of our Mobile projects; the ideal candidate will plan, manage and develop our timelines, quality and budgets to create profitable games while leading an engaged team
- Manage multiple sub teams, working with content/art, tech, and design, share the vision of the project and engage team members
- Own the vision of the game you’re building
- Own the schedules and tracking, production pipelines and content delivery, iterating on process as needed to find the most effective methods
- Define the projects scope, budget and timelines
- Actively use business intelligence tools in order to apply metrics-driven development based on actual user behaviors
- Manage risks and approve contingency plans
- Develop resource plans and anticipate needs
- Supervise, coach and mentor sub ordinates
- Previous experience as a producer in free-to-play games. Strong Project Management Skills, with experience in Agile Methodologies
- Broad understanding of game development systems – production, design, code, art.
- Strong Communication and leadership skills
- Ability to give constructive feedback in line with the scope of the project
- Ability to work in an constantly evolving environment
- Very good understanding of game mechanics and free-to-play economies.
- Understanding of the games as service model
- Ability to multitask
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data driven product design and decision-making
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant industry experience with at least 2 years in mobile free to play industry.
- A degree in business or project management or relevant certifications
We are a multicultural team with 26 nationalities in 60 people. 100% of our teams are expats and we offer end to end relocation to UAE for self and family plus some exciting benefits and perks.
To all recruitment agencies: Ubisoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ubisoft employees or any other company location. Ubisoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes