Producer/Associate Producer (unannounced AAA pc/console title)
- Barcelona, Spain
Ubisoft Barcelona, part of Ubisoft’s international network of production studios, has developed for over 20 years a strong expertise in the production of videogames from a large variety of genres and platforms. The Studio is continuously looking to grow its team with highly professional, passionate and talented people.
During these years, the studio worked on the following franchises: “Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon®”, “Assassin’s Creed®” , “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege” or “Star Trek™: Bridge Crew” on VR…
The team is currently working on the “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege” Live Game, Beyond Good & Evil 2 and Assassins Creed III Remaster.
Ubisoft Barcelona is looking for a Producer to join one of the AAA titles under development in the studio. As a producer, your role will focus on:
- Capacity to take leadership and maintain an efficient team during all development cycle
- Anticipates, prioritizes, plans and organizes work
- Anticipates risk on the project
- Coordinates the work of different teams with different studios that collaborate in the same project.
- Actively takes part in the definition of efficient work methods while keeping the team committed and highly motivated
- Ensure that game quality expectations are met & milestones are released on schedule.
- Evaluate the needs of the team in terms of resources and jobs, and ensure that these are met, maintain a good standard of commitment and team motivation to create a work environment that promotes productivity;
- 3+ years' experience in a management position(Lead or Production role) within the video game industry
- At least one full game (shipped) project under your belt in the role of Producer or Associate Producer
- Game development tools knowledge and work experience (Jira, etc.)
- Knowledge of game development methodology
- Management experience
- Capacity to take leadership and maintain an efficient team in emergencies
- Computer Engineering background it's a plus
- Problem solving
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken
- Autonomous and proactive attitude
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change