- Belgrade, Serbia
Ubisoft Belgrade is looking for a talented Associate Producer! As an Associate Producer, you would be responsible for leading the team to reach the project's ambitions in terms of quality, timing and budget, involving creativity and technological challenges.
- Have high professional standards & be a spokesperson for this job;
- Define project planning (budget, resource plans, deliverables, etc.) & deliver the project;
- Responsible for the project schedule, ensuring the team has optimal work conditions to reach production objectives;
- Play a key role in building the core team of the project;
- Involved in defining the Production department's strategy;
- Work with the other members of the management team to optimize resources, costs, reduce risks;
- Manage risks efficiently and supervise the contingency plans.
- Previous experience in managing position, as Lead or Production role;
- Able to prepare project strategies, planning and organization;
- Able to monitor issues which can affect game quality;
- Leadership skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Passion for the making and playing of games;
- Good oral and written communication in English;
- Autonomous and proactive attitude;
- Problem-solving and open minded;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery. Here you will get a chance to work together with young, creative and talented individuals who are just as passionate about gaming as you are! Work in casual working environment, with flexi working hours and many Ubisoft goodies we prepared just for you!
Join us and become a key part in the gaming world!