Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
Ubisoft Singapore opened its doors in July 2008 and has since become the largest AAA lead studio in Asia. We are proud of our expertise in naval technology and very excited to bring a brand new online, naval, open world IP to you – the pirate game Skull and Bones!
Our other notable achievements include working on every Assassin’s Creed game since Assassin’s Creed II, and being the innovators of naval gameplay in Assassin’s Creed III, Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag, Assassin’s Creed Rogue and Assassin’s Creed Origins. We cannot wait to bring exhilarating and unforgettable gameplay experiences to you.
Find out more about us on our website: singapore.ubisoft.com
Responsible for managing projects throughout their product development cycles and establishing a vision and strategy for the development of better quality games, this position gives you the chance to drive a project by managing the budget, schedule, and the quality of game development. Within a high level perspective, you make thing happen by ensuring communication between the different parties and ensuring that the development resources are focused on the right areas. This role requires a thorough knowledge of Project Management, Team Leadership and video game production processes.
- Build and maintain a solid core team
- Based on available resources, define milestone scope, schedule and budget, then obtain validation from stakeholders
- Prioritize tasks and track day-to-day work with team leads to ensure objectives are met on time
- Define milestones’ schedule and content and validating delivered key milestones in relation with the objectives
- Mitigate risks by identifying them early and propose / implement contingency plans by deciding which compromises should be made between the time, quality and budget
- Communicate with off-site internal development teams for various components of the project, defining their scope of work, resources, schedule and delivery
- Communicate with internal departments including Legal, Marketing, Localization, QA, Production, Planning, Customer Service and Business Development
- Establish a vision and strategy for the development of better quality games
- Ensure games’ quality objectives are met
- Manage high profile talents
- Any other ad-hoc duties, if necessary
- Bachelor or Masters / MBA degree in Business Administration or Project Management, with relevant experience in project management
- Experience or knowledge of the video game industry (is an important asset)
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical, with good problem solving skills
To all recruitment agencies: Ubisoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ubisoft employees or any other company location. Ubisoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes